Welcome to the CARE homepage!
CARE, The Community Alliance for Respect and Equality is a non-profit organization which has been in existence since 1994.
Founded by a diverse group of local citizens convened initially by Douglas Sturm, retired Bucknell professor of religion and politics, CARE has served numerous people in the greater Lewisburg, Pennsylvania region.
CARE strives to increase awareness of and respect for people of all different races, ethnicities, gender, religions and sexual orientations through its workshops, programs, festivals and newsletters.
Links We Like and You Might Like Too
(left mouse click on selection)
- Lambda Legal
- Southern Poverty Law Center
- Human Rights Campaign
- Equality PA
- Central Susquehanna Valley Mediation Center
- Friends Committee on National Legislation
- Stop Bullying NOW!
- Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Susquehanna Valley
- Joseph Priestly Unitarian Universalist Fellowship
- Union-Snyder Habitat for Humanity
- Yo Community in Lewisburg